Insiya Patwa assists clients with temporary visa petitions, including:
- H-1B professionals;
- L-1A Executives and Managers and L-1B Specialized Knowledge employees; and
- Clients with extraordinary abilities in a variety of fields and professions, including R&D engineers, marketing professionals, a director of Modern and Contemporary Art, and several professional bull riders.
Insiya also works with clients seeking permanent residence:
- Outstanding researchers in fields ranging from mobile multimedia technologies to signal processing to medical imaging;
- Clients of extraordinary abilities in business, the arts, and the sciences; and
- Multinational managers and executives transferring to US assignments from abroad.
In addition, Insiya assists EB-5 investors in shaping their petitions and documentation to avoid Requests for Evidence and consequent delay. She is fluent in Spanish, Urdu, Gujarati, Hindi, and English.
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (cum laude), 2004
B.A., University of Texas at Austin (with honors), 2000
State Bar of Texas
Texas Supreme Court
Texas Bar Association
Previous Law Firm Experience
Reina & Bates Immigration Law Group
Tidwell Swaim & Associates